7th Annual Founders' Day Vendor Application
Saturday June 27th 11 AM - 4 PM on Broadway St. Between Market and Wishkah St.
For 2020 we are introducing a couple of new features to our vendor application process:
- Below is a new online form that you can fill out and send to us. We hope this will reduce the amount of paper generated for our event and make the application process easier on you.
- If you are using our online application form please download our Release of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement. Sign it, scan it, and at the end of the application you can upload the file.
- If you really want to fill out a paper application we have those available as well. Click on the following link to download the Aberdeen Founders Day Vendor Application 2020.pdf.
- We adjusted our pricing as the matrix used in previous years was confusing and frustrating. We hope the new rates and simplification makes everyone’s lives easier.
- Please do not send payment in with your application. Our committee will be reviewing each application and will let you know if you are approved or not. If you are approved we will send you an invoice with instructions on how to submit payment by mail or online.
- We are working to make this year the biggest yet, and each year better than the last. If you have any questions or issues please be sure to contact us.
- Before June 1st: $35.00 all Vendor Types
- After June 1st: $45.00 all Vendor Types
- Additional 10×10 space: $35.00
- There is no charge for Non-profit organizations (But you still need to complete an application)
Vital Information (Please read before filling out the application fields)
Setup begins at 8:00am and must be completed by 11:00am.
All vehicles will be moved off the street.
All spots will be limited to 10×10 spaces. It is up to the vendor to provide everything you will need to sell your products and services, including tent and tables.
After we receive your application our committee will review it and send correspondence letting you know if you have been accepted or not. If accepted you will be sent an invoice with instructions on how to send payment or pay online. Once we have received your payment we will assign you to a spot.
Spaces are very limited for food vendors and you must check the box below if you have a Generator or Grill. If you don’t mark this and bring a Generator or Grill you may risk not being placed in a properly ventilated area, and may be asked to not use them per Health Department Regulations.
If you are bringing a Grill or Generator an extra 5X10 space will be provided, if you are in need of more space then you must register for an extra booth.
All Vendors will present themselves, products, and food in a respectful manor to suit a family friendly event and in ordinance with Grays Harbor health department codes.
We will be finalizing the map 2 weeks before the event and sending it out to all vendors with a key to show who is in which spot. If you do not get your application in before the map is generated we will give you your assigned number on the day of the event.
There will be a vendor coordinator present during set up and take down to help with any questions.
Please Contact Rob King with any Health Regulations questions or questions about obtaining your temporary food permit.
Release of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement
Please download our Release of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement, print it out, sign it and return it to us before the day of the event. You can upload it using the button below when submitting your application as well.